Information about European programs and funds
The Bulgarian-Macedonian business club is a non-governmental organization that brings together individuals and legal entities from Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia.
- Help and information about EU projects
- Finding partners for cross-border and transnational projects
- Развој на проекти
- Contacts with leading companies in the sector
- Finding sales partners for production
- Investments and capital financing
- Advocacy in local and national authorities and administration
- Consulting assistance
- 20 Jul 04:44 pm
Јапонија ги укина увозните давачки за бугарските земјоделски производи, вклучувајќи: млеко,
- 13 Jul 08:19 am
Euro zone finance ministers gave their green light on Thursday to Bulgaria’s bid to join the bloc’s...
After Signing the Neighborhood Treaty with Bulgaria, the Trade Between the Two Countries has Increased by 12%5 Jul 10:02 am
The representative of the government of the Republic of Macedonia Dane Taleski, who was part of the...